Our priority has always been to keep you safe, and it is even more important amidst the current global health crisis caused by the rapid spread of coronavirus. We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and adapting our actions to successfully serve our users and ensure the safety of our community.
If the crisis caught you in the middle of flat hunting, don’t despair, there are still things you can do to make progress with your search and not feel (as) stuck. However, please stay responsible and always follow the instructions of your local authorities surrounding the crisis. Whether your country has imposed official confinement measures or not, social distancing has shown to be the best way to stay safe and help slow down the spread of the disease, so our best advice is to stay at home.
Badi stays remote and contactless
One good thing about a virtual rentals platform is that not many things have changed from how we normally do them. The Badi app is fully operative, which means you can still search for or list available rooms and connect with prospective flatmates.
In case you want to reschedule any standing room bookings, we will assess all requests within the scope of the current extraordinary circumstances and based on information from official governmental institutions.
We understand that at this time of uncertainty you may want to cancel or reschedule any standing room bookings. We will assess all cancellation requests within the scope of the current extraordinary circumstances and based on information from official governmental institutions.
Badi will waive cancellation fees in the following situations:
- If the room has been rented by a seeker coming from any of the countries or cities officially declared as risk areas.
- If the room being rented is located in any of the countries or cities officially declared as risk areas.
- If the room/seeker is located where mobility has been temporarily restricted.
- If either the seeker or the lister have any official travel or medical restrictions.
- If the seeker cannot reach the destination where the room has been booked due to cancelled transportation resulting from the COVID-19 crisis.
If you need any further assistance regarding existing bookings, please contact our Customer Support team at email@example.com.