What is a cookie?
Cookies are small quantities of information stored on the browser of each user so that the server may subsequently recall certain information that may only be read by the server implementing it. In general, cookies are of limited duration.
Cookies enable the Website (the “Website”) to, among others, store and retain information about Users’ browsing habits or devices, and, depending on the information contained in them and the use they are making to the devices, they may be used to recognize the User.
What cookies do we use?
The Website uses own and third-party cookies.
- The Website uses the following own cookies:
- Technical cookies (always on): They are cookies which allow the user to navigate through a website and use the different options or services offered, for example, to control traffic and data communication, identify the session, restrict access to some parts, etc.
- Customization and advertising cookies: These allow the user to access the service with some general features that are predefined such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from which the user accesses the service, etc. These cookies are also used to make advertising messages more relevant to you and your interests.
- Analysis cookies: These allow the user’s behavior to be tracked and analyzed. The information collected through such cookies is used in the measurement of Website activity and for the creation of user navigation profiles, for the purpose of introducing improvements.
In addition, the Website uses the following third-party cookies and technologies, which according to their purpose, are as follows:
|Cookies necessary to use Mixpanel's analytical services||Mixpanel||1 year|
|Analytical||_hjid||Cookies needed to identify users and their session activity. Contains an anonymous user ID. By assigning an anonymous user ID, you can associate the behavior of users to the same user ID.||Hotjar||1 year|
|Cookies necessary to use Hotjar's survey functionality.||Hotjar||1 year|
|Cookies necessary to identify |
anonymous users and their sessions.
|Intercom||9 months and 1 week
|Cookies necessary for the improvement and |
management of the display of advertisements. It is used by Facebook and allows you to improve and manage the exposure of ads to the user while browsing, avoiding the appearance of ads you have already seen, as well as publish ads relevant to their interests.
|Cookies required for Google platform operation associated with Google sign-in session||When the browser closes; 20 years; When the browser closes; 2 years;|
|_gcl_au||Cookies necessary for the evaluation of the effectiveness of advertisements.||Google Adsense||90 days|
|Cookies necessary for the selection of ads relevant to the user.||Doubleclick||365 days
|Cookies necessary for understanding user behavior and analyzing the results of marketing campaigns.||Google Analytics||2 years;
|MUID||Cookies necessary for the selection of ads relevant to the user.||Microsoft Bing||390 days|
|Analytical||JSESSIONID||Cookies necessary for the storage of session identifiers in order to monitor the proper functioning of services.||New Relic||When the browser closes|
|uid||Cookies necessary for the selection of ads relevant to the user.||Criteo||365 days|
|Functional||SID||Cookies necessary for the management of the state of the sessions.||730 days|
|Cookies necessary for the prevention of attacks related to the theft of the content of forms filled in by users.||730 days|
|Cookies necessary to record user preferences.||730 days|
|NID||Cookies needed to identify the device of users for the purpose of managing ads...||184 days|
|criteo_lastID||Cookies necessary to provide relevant advertisements||Criteo||When the browser closes|
|Cookies necessary to provide relevant advertisements||Taboola||1 year,
When the browser closes
|Cookies necessary to provide relevant advertisements.||Own||When the browser closes|
For more information about third-party cookies, Users should visit:
- Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Fabric, Crashalytics: https://policies.google.com/privacy/update
- Mixpanel: https://mixpanel.com/legal/privacy-policy/
- HotJar: https://www.hotjar.com/legal/policies/privacy
- Stripe: https://stripe.com/privacy
- Intercom: https://www.intercom.com/terms-and-policies#privacy
Neither this Website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the contents or the veracity of the privacy policies that third parties mentioned in this Cookies Policy may have. Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and are where Users should exercise their rights to delete or disable them. Neither this Website nor its legal representatives can ensure the proper or improper handling of cookies by any of the above-mentioned browsers. In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision to reject them.
Who uses the cookies?
The information obtained through cookies will be collected and processed by BADIAPP TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. (“BADI” or “us/we/our”), domiciled at Avenida Catedral, 6-8, 08002, Barcelona (Spain), with VAT number B67536458 and whose email address is dpo@badi for the proper management of this Website.
How can cookies be disabled?
Cookies can be blocked or deleted through the web browser, but if you do so, you may have problems using or loading the platform.
For that purpose, the configuration of the web browser will depend on the version used. We provide you with the following links to instructions offered by the main browsers for deleting cookies:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-ES/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11-win-7
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
Changes to the Cookies Policy
BADI can modify this Cookies Policy according to new legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt the policy to the instructions issued by the data protection authorities. If significant changes are made to this Cookies Policy, they will be communicated to Users through a notice on the Website.
For any questions or concerns about this Cookies Policy, please contact us by sending an email to dpo@badi.